• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 20 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 2/3 cup pesto
• 2 tbsp olive oil salt
• 4 cups fresh spinach
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• Finely shredded Parmesan cheese
• 8 oz button mushrooms, sliced thick
• 1 (20 oz) pack refrigerated cheese ravioli
• 1 red pepper, diced into 3/4 inch squares
• 1/2 large red onion, diced into 3/4 inch squares
• 1 (0.5 oz) pack grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
• 2 medium zucchini, ends trimmed, sliced into half moons
• 2 medium yellow squash, ends trimmed, sliced into half moons
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place zucchini, squash, bell pepper, onion and mushrooms on a rimmed 18 x 13-inch baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat. Roast 10 minutes, then remove from oven. Add tomatoes and garlic to pan, and toss. Roast 10 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Add spinach to pan and toss. Roast 1 minute longer or until spinach has wilted.
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain. Pour ravioli into a large bowl. Stir in roasted veggies and pesto. Season with salt and pepper to taste then toss to evenly coat. Serve warm topped with cheese.
This great family recipe is thanks to Parade at https://parade.com/842630/communitytable/ravioli-with-roasted-veggies/