Garlic butter makes the perfect topping for this sheet pan chicken recipe.
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 25 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• ½ cup butter melted
• 3 cloves garlic minced
• 1 tsp onion powder
• 1 tbsp parsley
• 1 pound green beans
• 1 ¼ pounds chicken breasts
• ½ tsp salt
• 1 tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a rimmed half sheet pan with non-stick spray.
- Add the butter to a small mixing bowl with the garlic, onion powder, parsley, and salt. Stir well and set aside.
- Trim the ends of the green beans and place in a single layer on the sheet pan.
- Top with the chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle the chicken breasts with paprika and salt on each side.
- Pour the garlic butter evenly over the green beans and chicken.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through then serve.
This great family recipe is thanks to That-Low-Carb-Life Recipes at https://thatlowcarblife.com/sheet-pan-chicken-green-beans/