• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 2 hours
• Yield: Serves 4
• kosher salt
• juice of 1/2 lemon
• 1 lemon, cut into rounds
• 1-2 lb skin-on salmon fillet
• freshly ground black pepper
• 1 1/2 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
• 2 tbsps freshly chopped dill, for garnish
- Line slow cooker with a large piece of parchment paper. Add a layer of lemon slices to the bottom of the slow cooker, then lay salmon on top.
- Season salmon generously with salt and pepper. Add broth and lemon juice to slow cooker. Liquid should come about halfway up your filet. Top salmon with more lemons and cook on low for 2 hours, or until opaque and flaky.
This great family recipe is thanks to delish at https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a23581031/slow-cooker-salmon-recipe/