Perfect as a light starter before a rich Christmas dinner, smoked salmon is readily available in small packets meaning you can ensure you don’t buy more than you need.
• Prep and cook time: about 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1-2 lemon
• green salad
• cream cheese (optional)
• Toasts slice of sourdough bread
• 1kg side of premium smoked salmon
- Toast a slice of sourdough bread for each person.
- Top with a generous serving of cream cheese and a slice of smoked salmon.
- Season with a squeeze of lemon and black pepper.
- Serve with salad leaves.
This great family recipe is thanks to Love Food Hate Waste Recipes at https://scotland.lovefoodhatewaste.com/recipe/smoked-salmon-christmas-starter