• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 25 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 2 pounds chicken wings
• 2/3 cup cayenne pepper sauce
• 1 1/2 tsps ground cayenne pepper
• 1/2 cup wish-bone chunky blue cheese dressing
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Cut tips off wings; cut wings in half at joint. Combine cayenne pepper sauce, Spread and ground cayenne pepper in bowl. Stir in wings until coated.
- Arrange wings in roasting pan or bottom of broiler pan, without the rack. Bake 1 hour or until wings are thoroughly cooked and crisp. Serve with Wish-Bone® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing.
This great family recipe is thanks to Yummly Recipes at https://www.yummly.com/recipe/Snappy-chicken-wings-299505#recipeDirections