• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 25 minutes
• Yield: Serves 3-4
• 2 cans coconut milk
• 1 1/2 tsps curry powder salt to taste
• 1 tbsp raw shrimp, peeled and de-veined
• 1 cup frozen spinach, or several handfuls of fresh
The spinach and coconut milk purée has such a great flavour and texture that you don't even need to add broth.
• In a blender:purée coconut milk and spinach until smooth.
• In a deep saucepan:melt the butter. Add the shrimp and sprinkle curry powder on top. Sauté 2 minutes, then add coconut milk with spinach. Bring to a boil then turn of heat. Salt to taste and serve.
This great family recipe is thanks to Wizard Recipesat http://www.wizardrecipes.com/spinach-coconut-milk-soup-with-curried-shrimp/