This entree is unbelievably simple to prepare yet tastes delicious. The fact that you use frozen ravioli straight from the bag without boiling or thawing. Saves so much time.
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 40 minutes
• Yield: Serves 6
• 2 cups spaghetti sauce
• 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
• 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
• 1 package frozen sausage ravioli or any types of ravioli of your choice
- Place 1 cup spaghetti sauce in a greased shallow 2 qt. baking dish. Top with half of the ravioli, mozzarella cheese, spinach and Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degree for 40 - 45 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
This great family recipe is thanks to Taste of Home at https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/spinach-ravioli-bake/