This amazing chicken wings coated with savory, sweet and sticky honey garlic chili glaze. BEST Asian chicken wings recipe ever!
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 20 minutes
• Yield: Serves 2-4
• Cooking spray
• 2 1/2 tbsps honey
• ground black pepper
• 1 1/2 tbsps soy sauce
• 1 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/2 tbsp garlic chili sauce
• 1 tsp chopped cilantro leaves
• 1 lb. chicken wings and drumsticks
• 1/2 inch piece ginger, peeled and minced
• 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar or 1 tsp chopped roasted peanut
- Clean and rinse the chicken wings, pat with paper towels. Season with some salt and ground black pepper. Arrange chicken on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil with with a thin coat of cooking spray. Broil the chicken for 12-15 minutes on one side until nicely browned and slightly charred, then turn over and broil the other side for 3-5 minutes.
- In a small sauce pan, combine the garlic, ginger, honey, soy sauce, garlic chili sauce, and vinegar together. Simmer on lower heat until thickened and slightly sticky. Toss the chicken wings and coat well with the sauce. Transfer the chicken wings onto a serving platter, top with peanut and cilantro. Serve immediately.
This great family recipe is thanks to RASA MALAYSIA at https://rasamalaysia.com/sticky-asian-chicken-wings/