Sausages and spuds get a fresh spin in this thrifty, family-friendly supper.
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 30 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 2 tbsps mayonnaise
• 2 tbsps natural yogurt
• 3 tbsps tomato chutney
• 750g bag baby new potato
• 3 spring onion, finely sliced
• 198g can sweetcorn, drained
• 2 red onions, cut into wedges
• 8 good-quality pork sausages
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Toss the onion and sausages with the oil in a shallow roasting tin. Bake for 25 mins, shaking the tin once for even browning.
- Meanwhile, boil potatoes for 12-15 mins until tender, then run under cold water and drain. Mix the mayo, yogurt, spring onions and sweetcorn. Thickly slice potatoes and stir through, then season.
- Turn up oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Add chutney to the sausages and onions. Cook for 5 mins more, until sausages are cooked and sticky. Serve with potato salad.
This great family recipe is thanks to BBC Good Food at https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/sticky-sausages-potato-sweetcorn-salad