This perfectly grilled chicken wings with sweet Thai seasoning. Crazy delicious wings you can't stop eating!
• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 20 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• lime wedges
• 5 tbsps fish sauce
• 2 lbs chicken wings
• 5 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 tsp ground black pepper
• 4 tbsps Thai sweet chili sauce
• 2 tbsps cilantro stems, without leaves
- Rub the chicken wings with the garlic and cilantro, then add the fish sauce, sweet chili sauce and ground black pepper. Marinate for two to four hours, or best overnight.
- Fire up an outdoor grill and grill the chicken wings in batches. Grill until both sides turn golden brown. Serve immediately with some lime wedges and Thai sweet chili sauce.
This great family recipe is thanks to RASA MALAYSIA at https://rasamalaysia.com/sweet-thai-chicken-wings/