A quick midweek meal – serve this with steamed rice and chopped mint.
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 20 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 250g greek yoghurt
• 2 tbsps lemon juice
• 2 tsps ground cumin
• 1/2 tsp black pepper
• 2 tbsps ground coriander
• Inch size piece of fresh ginger, grated
• 4 Fresh Huon Salmon portions, skin off
• Sliced green chilli and extra lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with paper.
- In a bowl mix yoghurt, lemon, ginger and spices.
- Dunk each piece of Huon Salmon to coat in yoghurt mix and place onto baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Garnish with green chillies.
- Serve with basmati rice, lemon wedges and your favourite chutney.
This great family recipe is thanks to Huon Aqua Recipes at https://www.huonaqua.com.au/recipes/baked-salmon-spiced-yoghurt/