quick and easy salmon with Thai sweet chili sauce. The recipe takes only 15 mins on skillet or you can bake it.
• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 1 tsp oil
• black pepper
• 1 1/2 tsp lime juice
• 1/2 tsp white sesame
• 1 lb. salmon, cut into 2-3 pieces
• 1/2 tbsp chopped cilantro leaves
• 4 tbsps bottled Thai sweet chili sauce
- Season the salmon with a wee bit of salt and pepper. Mix the sweet chili sauce, lime juice, sesame and cilantro leaves together. Stir to combine well. Set aside.
- Heat up a skillet with the oil on medium heat. Pan sear the salmon on both sides, until cooked. Transfer the salmon onto a serving platter, add the sweet chili sauce on top of the salmon and serve immediately.
This great family recipe is thanks to RASA MALAYSIA Recipes at https://rasamalaysia.com/sweet-chili-salmon/