• Prep time: 5 minutes
• Cook time: 25 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
Method - by using Stove-top:
- Remove frozen scallops from all packaging and place in a single layer in sauce pan.
- Place on medium-high heat and stir occasionally for 6-8 minutes, or until scallops are cooked.
(Adjust sauce consistency by adding a splash of cream or milk while heating.)
- Let rest 1 minute before serving.
Method - by using Microwave:
- Remove frozen scallops from all packaging. Place scallops in a two-cup microwave safe dish.
- Cover and cook for 2 minutes. Stir, cover and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Let rest 1 minute in the covered dish before serving.
This great family recipe is thanks to Clearwater Recipes at https://www.clearwater.ca/en/clearwater-kitchen-industry/recipes/scallop-recipes/scallops-and-sauce-cooking-instructions-and-applic/scallops-and-sauce-garlic-cream-cooking-instructio/