Fill tortillas with punchy stir-fried prawns and a chopped tomato and coriander salad to make the speediest midweek tacos.
• Prep and cook time: 10 minutes
• Yield: Serves 2
• 3 tsps olive oil
• 1/2 tsp ground cumin
• 300g raw king prawns
• soured cream to serve
• 5 spring onions, chopped
• 1 red chilli, finely chopped
• 1/4 tsp hot smoked paprika
• 4 small tortillas, warned or griddled
• 1/2 a small bunch coriander, chopped
• 1/2 a 400g tin black beans, rinsed and drained
- Put the beans, spring onions, tomatoes, chilli and coriander in a bowl with lots of seasoning and 1 tsp of olive oil. Toss together.
- Heat 2 tsp of olive oil in a non-stick frying pan. Stir-fry the prawns for a minute then add the spices and cook for another 2-3 minutes or until the prawns are cooked through. Pile the bean mix onto tortillas, and top with the prawns and soured cream to serve.
This great family recipe is thanks to Olive Magazine Recipes at https://www.olivemagazine.com/recipes/quick-and-easy/ten-minute-prawn-tacos/