I call toasted ravioli a fan favorite because it disappears faster than I can make it. With just five ingredients, this is how you start the party!
• Prep time: 30 minutes
• Yield: Serves 2
• warm marinara sauce
• 24 refrigerated cheese ravioli
• 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
• 1 tbsp Italian-style panic bread crumbs
• 1 tbsp reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain. Transfer to a greased baking sheet. Brush with salad dressing. In a small bowl, mix bread crumbs and cheese; sprinkle over ravioli.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce.
This great family recipe is thanks to Taste of Home at https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/toasted-ravioli-puffs/