• Prep and cook time: 25 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 4 cups walnut breading
• 1 rack trimmed Australian lamb chops
• Goat cheese polenta as desired
• Sherry vinegar gastric as desired
• Roasted tomato and wilted spinach salad as desired
- For the lamb: Using a standard breading procedure, coat the lamb rack with the walnut breading. Preheat an oven to 350F and roast the rack for 15 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 125F. Let the rack rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- To serve: place sliced chops over the goat cheese polenta with a side of the roasted tomato and spinach salad. Drizzle with the sherry vinegar gastric and serve immediately.
This great family recipe is thanks to True Aussie Beef And Lamb Recipes at https://www.trueaussiebeefandlamb.com/recipes-usa/foodservice-recipes/lamb/walnut-crusted-aussie-lamb-chops/