• Prep time: 10 minutes
• Cook time: 15 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• 3 tbsps olive oil
• 1 cup basil leaves
• 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
• 1 tbsp white balsamic
• 100g low-fat feta, crumbled
• 1 cup red grapes, washed, halved
• 500g beef rump steak, fat trimmed
• 2 radicchio, leaves washed and torn
- Brush beef with 1 tbsp oil and preheat a frying pan until hot. Season beef with salt and pepper and cook on each side for 2-3 minutes until medium rare, cover loosely and rest for 5 minutes, then slice thinly.
- Cook quinoa according to packet directions until tender, drain. Allow to cool slightly.
- Combine remaining oil and white balsamic. Season.
- Combine quinoa, radicchio, grapes, basil and feta in a large bowl, drizzle with dressing and divide amongst serving bowls, serve with sliced beef.
This great family recipe is thanks to Australian Beef Recipes at https://www.australianbeef.com.au/recipes/warm-beef-salad-with-grape-and-feta/#