These lettuce wraps are fresh and light, perfect for a summer starter.
• Prep and cook time: 20 minutes
• Yield: Serves 4
• juice of 1 lime
• 2 tsps fish sauce
• 2 tsps palm sugar
• 1 tbsp vegetable oil
• 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
• 4 inner leaves of butter lettuce
• 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
• 4 spring onions, sliced on the diagonal
• 1 small red chilli, seeded, finely chopped
• 400g cooked peeled prawns, cut into bite sized pieces
• 1 small red papaya, peeled, seeds removed, cut into bite sized pieces
Method: Mix chilli, sweet chilli sauce, fish sauce, oil, lime juice and sugar, and whisk gently to combine. Place in a bowl with prawns, papaya, coriander and spring onion (reserving some spring onion for garnish). Place a lettuce leaf on each serving plate, fill with mixture and garnish with reserved spring onion.
This great family recipe is thanks to delicious Recipes at https://www.delicious.com.au/recipes/prawn-papaya-lettuce-wraps/3aac0462-c8bb-46be-a5e8-3b1ce4f9a3e3?